Unrelenting will be published in mere weeks!
If you like…
🏳️🌈 Badass, determined LGBTQIA+ main characters
🔦 Amateur sleuthing for missing people
🌃 Ancient magic hidden in plain sight (like the alleyways of Cleveland)
…we think you’re going to love Unrelenting. And we are just weeks from the publication date.
We’ve been hard at work behind the scenes and collaborating with our publisher to get ready for the upcoming book launch.
Please mark your calendar for the following dates:
- Monday, March 21st: Cover Reveal + Pre-orders Begin – On this day, you’ll be able to place your order for Unrelenting in your preferred format (ebook, paperback, or hard cover) from your favorite bookseller, including your local independent bookstore, Barnes & Noble, or Amazon.
- Tuesday, April 19th: Release Day 🎉🎉🎉🎉 – The book is officially out to the world and available to read and review! It’ll show up in your Kindle or mailbox, ready. to. go.
For the next few weeks, we’re going to be letting you know how you can support Unrelenting (like signing up for our email list here).
We’ll also tell you how you can get:
- Exclusive, early access to read the book.
- Signed bookplates from the authors.
- Cut scenes that never made it into the final novel.
- Unrelenting themed swag.
This is our debut novel, and your support means everything to us as we begin our author careers.
Stay tuned, and thank you so much.